Do your Christmas Eve Makeup with us using “Mauve Me eyeshadow palette” and “Velvet Matte Liptint – Strawberry”. A fabulous look created by Makeup artist and Instagramer @efpemakeup.
- Start by taking a piece of scotch tape and stick it to the back of your hand (to remove some of the tackiness). Now place it under your lower lash line up towards the end of your brow. This will make your eyeshadow look more crisp and precise!
- Now choose the colors ‘Hold’ & ‘Burn’ and apply them to the outer corners of your eyes and to your crease with the fluffy side of the brush that comes with the palette.
- Mix ‘Embrace’ & ‘Melt’ and apply it to the center of you eyelids with the flat side of the brush. Then apply ‘Twirl’ gold shadow to the inner half of your eyelids.
- To open up your eyes choose the lightest shadows ‘Dazzle and Love’ from the palette and apply them to your inner corners. Now carefully remove the tape from your eyes and see the perfect crisp line you’ve created!
- Line your waterline with a brown eyeliner and smoke it out using the shadows ‘Hold’ & ‘Burn’.
- Last step is to apply mascara to your top and bottom lashes. If you like a more dramatic look you can apply your favorite pair of lashes.
Apply the Velvet Matte Liptint in ‘Strawberry’ on you lips to complete this look!
This is the ultimate all matte product for lips! Your lips will be perfectly tinted with a matte finish, highly pigmented formula that stays on all day long – It is most definitly both “Party Proof & Kiss Proof”! You just have to try it and it will become the “must have” in you makeup bag! With a scent matching it’s name we have launched 7 colors – Cotton Candy, Grape, Chocolate Mint, Cassis, Rasberry, Strwberry and a brave Blueberry color. Keep eyes open for more colors to come this spring!