Move me Jungle is a Collection inspired by Nature – mud, dirt, green leaves and tropical flowers, strong accent colors mixed with soft neutrals. The makeup look is that of a Jungel queen, wild and exciting!
”Deep, earth colored browns, el dorado and lushious green… Move me jungle, I am your queen!”
This 9 color eyeshadow palette MOVE ME JUNGLE holds both matte, high shimmer and pearly colors. Nine tropical places has given their names and colors to our latest eyeshadow collection:
Brazil – high shimmer green
Venezuela – high shimmer cold light brown
Ecuador – high shimmer greenish brown
Tahiti – matte warm beige
Hawaii – high shimmer coral
Fiji – matte light pinkish begie
Tobago – high shimmer golden brown
Barbados – pearly cold dark brown
Dominica – matte deep red
Do your Christmas Eve Makeup with us using “Mauve Me eyeshadow palette” and “Velvet Matte Liptint – Strawberry”. A fabulous look created by Makeup artist and Instagramer @efpemakeup.
- Start by taking a piece of scotch tape and stick it to the back of your hand (to remove some of the tackiness). Now place it under your lower lash line up towards the end of your brow. This will make your eyeshadow look more crisp and precise!
- Now choose the colors ‘Hold’ & ‘Burn’ and apply them to the outer corners of your eyes and to your crease with the fluffy side of the brush that comes with the palette.
- Mix ‘Embrace’ & ‘Melt’ and apply it to the center of you eyelids with the flat side of the brush. Then apply ‘Twirl’ gold shadow to the inner half of your eyelids.
- To open up your eyes choose the lightest shadows ‘Dazzle and Love’ from the palette and apply them to your inner corners. Now carefully remove the tape from your eyes and see the perfect crisp line you’ve created!
- Line your waterline with a brown eyeliner and smoke it out using the shadows ‘Hold’ & ‘Burn’.
- Last step is to apply mascara to your top and bottom lashes. If you like a more dramatic look you can apply your favorite pair of lashes.
Apply the Velvet Matte Liptint in ‘Strawberry’ on you lips to complete this look!
This is the ultimate all matte product for lips! Your lips will be perfectly tinted with a matte finish, highly pigmented formula that stays on all day long – It is most definitly both “Party Proof & Kiss Proof”! You just have to try it and it will become the “must have” in you makeup bag! With a scent matching it’s name we have launched 7 colors – Cotton Candy, Grape, Chocolate Mint, Cassis, Rasberry, Strwberry and a brave Blueberry color. Keep eyes open for more colors to come this spring!
Enhance your beauty with the new spring collection from Viva la Diva!
The complete contouring kit will help you to bring out your best features- Contour, highlight and give your face a natural blush! The Duo Highlighter completes any makeup, the fantastic results of highlighting will give you an instant face lift!
The Contouring kit holds six shades that will give you a flawless finish:
Almond- a neutral tone to use as a base and to blend with the darker tones.
Vanilla- a neutral tone with yellow base that reduces redness.
Cupcake- a shimmering highlighter that will bring out your best features.
Crossiant- a cold brown tone for contouring.
Chocolate- a medium warm brown tone for contouring.
Pink grape- a beautiful matte blush for your cheeks.
Sweep the Duo Highlighter over your cheek bones, neck bones and put a little just over the top of your lip- it will make all the difference! The Duo Highlighter comes in a varm golden tone, perfect for giving you a sun kissed glow, and in a pink silver tone that will give your skin a healthy pink shimmer.
Want to learn how to use the Contouring kit? Watch our how to video here!
You will be the star of the night with this New Years makeup made by Makeup Artist Fatlume Parduiz with Viva la Diva products!
1. Start by drawing a line above your crease with the black eyeshadow from the ‘Metal eyeshadows’ palette
2. Mix ‘Deco’ and ‘Just’ from the ‘Perfect nudies’ palette and apply it above the line with a small blendingbrush
3. Apply some more of that black eyeshadow with a blendingbrush where you made the line in the beginning, to make the look more smoked out
4. Draw another line with the ‘Crystal glitter eyeliner Silver’ under the black shadow,. Then apply a pink/purple eyeshadow from the ‘Metal eyeshadows’ palette on your lid
5. Take the black eyeshadow again and apply it to the outer corner of your eye in a “V” shape to make your eyes look more intense
6. Next, create a winged eyeliner using ‘Liquid eyeliner Black’, apply this to your waterline aswell
7. Take the same eyeshadow that you used on your eyelid and apply it to your lower lashline. Then take the black eyeshadow on a small brush and apply it as close to your lashline as possible
8. Apply mascara and some dramatic eyelashes!
Look fabulous at Christmas eve and try this fantastic Christmas makeup made by Makeup Artist Fatlume Parduiz!
1. Start by Applying ‘Oh dear!’ from the ‘Perfect Nudies’ palette at the crease of the eye with a blending brush.
2. Mix the two golden colors of ‘Metal Eyeshadows palette’ and apply on the eyelid with a dense brush so the color will be as intense as possible! To get that little extra, dab on the ‘Crystal glitter eyeliner’ in the color ‘Gold’ over the entire eyelid.
3. Apply a winged eyeliner with ‘Liquid Eyeliner’ in the color ‘Black’.
4. Apply ‘Deco’ from the ‘Perfect Nudies’ palette between the crease and the lid with a smaller blending brush.
5. Add a brown eyeliner to the waterline.
6. Reapply the color ‘Oh dear!’ from the ‘Perfect Nudies’ palette with a light and airy brush and apply under the lower lash line.
7. Use a dense brush and apply ‘Deco’ from the ‘Perfect Nudies’ palette as close to the lash line as possible.
8. Apply mascara and some bold eyelashes!
xoxo Viva la Diva
Our fabulous Superlicious lipgloss is a favorite in many makeup bags! With moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E and a scent of strawberry and mint this is an absolute must have for every Diva out there. Fourteen colors available in stores!
Ready to win? The rules are simple:
- Follow @vivaladivacosmetics
- Write a caption for the latest uploaded drama picture marked #gatsbyfairytale and give us your version of the drama. Maximum 35 words!
- You need to have a European address to participate.
Come join our family on Instagram, it will be fun!
Makeup artist Madelene Fahlberg has created a tutorial for really glamorous eyes with Viva la Diva “Glam Eyes” palette.
- Use a primer for superlonglasting effect. Apply “Take it easy” under your eyebrow and at inner eye corner.
- Apply “Just grey” on one third of the eyelid.
- Blend in “Desire”
- Darken the smokey-effect with the shadow “VIP
- For a fun finish: apply “Buzz” on the edges of “VIP and under the eye.
- Put on some eyeliner and mascara and you’re all glam and done!
Going for a full lip?
Best way to get that pout is to use a lipliner to avoid lipstick getting smudged.
For a natural but defined look on your lips: use a lipliner in a nude color and a transparent lipgloss like Superlicious – a gloss that smells of strawberry and mint. Comes in many different shades and takes care of your lips with aloe vera and vitamin E.
Try our famous lipsticks in a wide range of colors. There is one for every Diva: the seductive, the stunning, the dazzling and the natural one.
All our lipsticks contains vitamin E for extra care.
Maybe you’re really into ombre lips?
Play around with our fabulous duo-lipsticks which were nominated to Swedish Beauty Awards 2015.